The Prometheus Project Trilogy
· The Prometheus Project, Book 1: Trapped was listed as one of the “Top 10 Books for Kids“
· The California Department of Education has added Book 1, Trapped, to its prestigious list of Recommended Literature for Math & Science.
· The series has been praised by the American Association for the Advancement of Science (AAAS), the UK’s Association for Science Education, the California Science Teachers Association, and similar state science teacher associations in: New York, Florida, Montana, Idaho, Kansas, North Carolina, Arkansas, and Iowa.
· Trapped has been used as a read aloud in hundreds of classrooms across the country, and the series has been hailed for its ability to appeal to reluctant readers and advanced readers alike.
· All three books are part of Renaissance Learning’s Accelerated Reader Program.
“Holds even an adult readers attention to the very end.”
“Becoming a teacher (and kid) read-aloud favorite.”
“Action packed. Books that kids will devour very rapidly.”
“This adventure will keep kids turning the pages. . . . perfect for middle grades.”
“Nonstop action adventure . . . A thrilling read.”
“Will keep you on the edge of your seat while begging you to read on . . . full of fast paced action (that) keeps the reader wanting more.”
“Adventure, suspense and science make for a potent combination. Fast paced and full of action.”
“I read this book with my class for the first time this year and my class loved it.”
“A thriller that you won’t put down until you’ve reached the last page.”
“Captures that pulse-pounding excitement you remember from your Have Spaceship Will Travel and Postmarked the Stars days. . . . crisp, clean, and delivers what it promises.”
“Fun and suspenseful. Highly recommended.”
“Brilliant science adventure stories—perfect for a class reader for 9-13s, and a “must” for any school library.”
— Primary Science (UK Journal)
“I did not want to stop reading.”
— 8th Grade Student, (Newsletter of the Iowa Science Teachers Section of the Iowa Academy of Science)
“A page turner that kids — and their parents — will love reading . . . thrilling adventure.”
— Catherine Hughes, Sr. Editor, National Geographic KIDS magazine
“I would give this book three-thumbs-up, but I only have two thumbs.”
— 7th grader, Joliet Middle School
Montana Science Teachers Association Newsletter